I got stalled on the Mystery Stole. I did get clue #3 finished though. I hope to get back to it soon.
This is the Jellyfish Shrug that distracted me from the MS. The pattern is from Magknits, in the July issue I believe. I finished it 8-19-07, made with patons lacette yarn and bernat satin sport. It took a little over a ball of the lacette and not much of the satin sport yarn. It is a little on the big side.
These are the Breeze Socks that I finally finished. The photo does not have both of them as finished, but they are, just don't have the finished picture done. I have worn them once and they seem to be comfy. I made these out of Cotton Fine from Brown Sheep Company. I am going to wear them a few more times before I decide if I like this for sock yarn.
Making a comeback!
3 months ago