Wednesday, December 12, 2007

14 days....

til Christmas. I am still working on Bobby's socks. I have sock #1 done and am almost to the heel on the second.

Then I just have to get back to work on the mitts for my ravelry secret exchange partner.

I finished felting Mandy's bag, it is very nice now. I just need to lace the handle and take a photo and fill it with her kitty items. She is getting a cat for Christmas from her parents, so I got her a couple of books and am making some little cat toys.

I just received a new shipment of blank yarn, so will be dyeing soon. And my knitting bags were featured on: http://freepatterns.k1p1keepingyouinstitchesstudio.com/

This Saturday is Yuletide. My local SCA event, so that should be fun. I will be making my pumpkin cheesecake again for it.

I'll have pictures soon.

No comments: