Monday, December 3, 2007

First Blizzard of the Winter

I survived the first blizzard of the winter, including the chipping this ice off my car. It was kind of pretty, or as pretty as blizzards can be. Well maybe it was pretty becuase it was saturday and I was able to watch it out the window without have to go out in it.

Sunday night I went to Amy's house for her birthday. Several girlfriends went over and her husband made pizza and yummy chocolate cake. It was quite a bit of fun, we got to chat and have fun. And the pizza was great and the cake was super!

I get to go to conferences for the next 3 1/2 days, I'm so excited, getting paid to not be at work!!!! WooHoo!!!

Christmas Projects:
I have Mandy's felted bag done, I have run it through the washer once, but I am thinking I want to run it through again.

Bobby's socks are coming along, I am almost done with the foot of the first sock, hopefully will get time to work on it at my conference.

I also have to get back to work on my mitten exchange, I have one fingerless mitt done and have cast on the 2nd but need to get to work on it.

I am going to try to finish up these projects before I cast on anything else. But that will be challenging.

Well that is all for now.

No comments: