Friday, December 28, 2007

Wow That was a long time....

Wow, its been a long time since I posted. Well, earlier this month I got a doozy of a sinus infection, 2 courses of antibiotics later, I finally feel human again.

Then Christmas Knitting and Christmas stuff took over.

Then Christmas Eve, my computer died.....:0(.....so the 26th I bought a new laptop. So setting that up has been interesting, but I think I have everything mostly back to normal and even have my wireless network set up(which is new too).

Gift from Red Caille, Thank You!!! I love everything, especially the chocolate (thats a solid block of chocolate) and the yarn!!!!










Felted purse for Nichole. Scarf for Matt.









Bobby's Socks. I dyed this yarn for him.











Hope You All Had a Very Merry Christmas and have a Wonderful New Year!!!!

1 comment:

caillie said...

World Market is the best place for chocolate!!