Wednesday, January 16, 2008

10 random things....

Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself, and at the end choose 5 (or more) people to be tagged, list their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "Tag! You're It!" and to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you so since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so that I can go read YOUR blog answers.

1. I love to sleep in. But rarely can, between the monster (my dog) and my sinuses I hardly get to sleep past 7am.

2. I have never had the chicken pox.

3. When I was checked at work for the chicken pox titer, I have it in my system. Weird huh. My mom and brother never had the chicken pox either.

4. I would like to train and show my monster in obedience and agility.

5. I like to tell people at work that I am the Mean SW'er.....they all laugh at me....I don't know why.

6. I get tired of people who never listen to other people.

7. I want to grow my business so I don't HAVE to work full time (at me Real Job)

8. I was born with only one kidney.

9. I want to knit a sweater.

10. I hate winter.

Ok I am not tagging anyone. If you want to share your 10 things.....go for it...and let me know.

1 comment:

caillie said...

Isn't that crazy no chicken pox!
Too Fun!!
I got the package and the stitch markers today- Thanks!!!
I love them all!!!