Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sock Class!

We had our first sock class last Wednesday. I think everyone got at least 1/2 way through their sock. I expect many will have actually finished their sock by the next class. I'm glad I reserved my community room for the class, it was comfortable and had plenty of space for the 5 of us. Everyone agreed the smallest size is most likely sized for a doll, but the medium and large sizes are more for baby sizes. This project is a great use for left over sock yarn bits, I think the medium size takes less than 1/4 ounce per sock. Well here are some pictures from class.














Yesterday I was taking out the trash and found by the dumpster an eliptical exercise machine, I checked it out and the only thing wrong with it was it needed new batteries!!! So I promptly brought it in which was not an easy task, but well worth it. I haven't used it yet, figure I am pretty sore already, but will start using it this week. I need to figure out how to fit it into my apartment.

Have also been trying to organize my fabric for my business, I have an amazing amount of fabric....wow. I need more shelves or something. Between the fabric, fiber, yarn and completed items that are for sale, or waiting to be listed for sale, I think I need a bigger apartment. Well maybe someday.

1 comment:

caillie said...

Congrats on the new machine!!! Some people have no clue. (batteries!)
I can't wait to see what else you list on ETSY!!! The sock bag rocks!!!
Thank you for teaching the sock class.