Thursday, May 1, 2008

New New New!!!!

I've been playing with the serger and it has made sewing finished seams so much easier.

I finally listed my new design on my shop. They are listed at an introductory pricing. Prices will increase on May 4, so get yours now!

I helped coerce a friend into opening an etsy shop.....http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5438241 She has a beautiful photo of one of her orchids listed and I am sure will list more soon. Aren't friends great.....ha ha

I have been doing some knitting though too

Heres a photo of some fingerless mitts i made for my student this semester.... She is always cold, so will hopefully be able to put these to use...








Here is a photo of my latest socks that are still in progress....




I love this pattern it is from Vogue Knitting the Ultimate Sock Book. I would say this isn't a book for an absolute new sock knitter, but it is a great resource and has some great patterns as well as helping you design your own socks.


And for those who haven't gotten to see the Monster lately....


2 comments:

Avlor said...

You are so naughty, tattling on me like that! ;P

spinnergirl said...

Not tattling....advertsing....lol