Sunday, May 25, 2008

Odds and ends....

May 25 is National Tap Dance Day.....at least according to http://library.thinkquest.org/2886/may.htm so go out there and tap dance away!!!! Or just have a cup of coffee with the morning news.

I finished my current pair of sockies yesterday, need to take pictures. Am still wanting to modify the pattern, so will make another pair. The nice thing about these is they use up small bits of leftover yarn. The just finished pair weigh 1 oz!!!! and that includes the wooly nylon i added to the cuff to help improve the elasticity.

My garden is doing well, I now have 4 pea plants coming up (i swear i saw one growing yesterday), lots of lettuce and everything else is doing well. I'll take pictures later today hopefully.

I am having a Memorial Day Sale through Monday night at midnight....20% off all regularly priced items. Just use the code......Blog Memorial when checking out and i will refund or resend the invoice from paypal.

Have a good holiday weekend!!!!

No comments: