Friday, May 30, 2008

Random stuff.....

Plants are growing well, still haven't taken any more pictures. I hope to do pictures soon, life has just been so busy.

I started spinning the orange/yellow wool/silk/angelina blend that Meghan let me blend up on her drum carder last halloween. It is spinning up very nicely.

I finished my latest pair of sockies and started my next pair of socks.

Meghan and I traded UFO projects wednesday night. I took a pair of sleeves that she needs knit up and she took my angel cross stitch project that has been lanquishing in my stash forever. Never thought about it, but maybe I should have taken a 'before' picture.....oh well.... I will get started on Meghans sleeves this weekend. I need to frog what she has done and start over adding some different yarn.

Next weekend is the renisaince fair. I need to work on getting my things ready for it. It is also Imagine event at work. I'm thinking I will have a better time at the Ren Fair, the Imagine event will have over 30,000 people their!!!! Yuck!!!

Last weekend I had a lovely date with a guy from Omaha. Hope to have another soon ;0)


"Nothing is more difficult, and therefore more precious, than to be able to decide." ~~~ Napoleon Bonaparte

No comments: