Thursday, July 31, 2008

Safe Places.....

I seem to be putting alot of things in 'safe' places lately....unfortunately that means that they are safe from Me! So just a little frustrating. First I had to search for about 1/2 an hour for batteries for the camera, then I of course found it where I had looked at least 2 times prior.....ugh....

Then I needed my ruler, I haven't found the one I wanted, but I did find one I could use.....then I needed to find my quart ziplock bags....still haven't found those....so I thought I would post here and maybe they will just appear when I am done and less frustrated.....or tomorrow after work I will pick up some more at HyVee.


This is my Satin Beauty egglplant.....this is the bigger of the 2 eggplants growing. There are a ton of other blooms as well.....Need those eggplant recipies



Here is some of the alpaca that Meghan dyed and carded up for me.....it was for an exchange for some sock yarn I dyed up....Ladie and dog toy provided for scale....








These have become this.....not done with all of it yet, but I have one bobin full and the second is almost full....probably have enough to fill another 1/2 bobbin....haven't decided if I want to 2 or 3 ply it




Now where are those ziploc baggies....I know I had them earlier this week.....


1 comment:

caillie said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! It really spun up nice!!