Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Projects

These are the cards from the September Card Class....




I ordered a sock monkey stamp set and can't wait to get it. Seems like the delivery time is a little slow this month since the class was on the 5th or 6th.

Here is my newest project I have been working on. The pattern is Simplicity #4074 View F. I added pockets and they gape a little but I really need pockets if I am going to wear this at work.






Turned out pretty good. I have been developing a better relationship with my serger, I am thinking I may not throw her out the window after all.

I have made a top in the same blue fabric as well, I don't think I like the pattern as well as this one, it was Simplicity 4076 view B. I don't have a photo of it, but will take one the next time I take pictures.

No comments: