Sunday, November 16, 2008

Evil Books....grrr

I just finished Book #4 in the the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. And I need the next one, not just need, but NEED! I don't know why these are so addicting, but I have a feeling that I am not the only one. I discovered 2 groups on ravelry (search for sookie) devoted to this book series AND there is a HBO series based on it too. Now just to find someone with HBO who will record it for me.....Anyone willing to volunteer????

Oh and my evil friend Caille is the one that introduced them to me.....evil woman. ;0) ( just kidding Caille)

Oh and I started a group on Ravelry devoted to knitting socks inside out. Come join me there.
http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitting-socks-inside-out

1 comment:

caillie said...

John actually has them and you and megs will get a copy for Yule :-)
I got you addicted and would not just leave you to the books, I have to get you all of it :-)
evil laugh!!!!