Sunday, November 9, 2008

a new game

When playing fetch yesterday, we discovered a new way to play tug of war.


Unfortunately the chair would have won if I hadn't intervened (it was about to topple on someone)



Get it out.



This is my newest project, I am experimenting with some stitches out of my favorite embroidery book, Erica Wilson's Embroidery Book. This is turkey work. It is generally trimmed short to make the pile look like velvet. I like how it looks made this way.


Have done some cutting out for some Christmas bags today. I am still working on my new design, have gotten a few suggestions from one of my testers that is perculating in my mind.

Have a happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Cara said...

i see im the first one to comment.......... but i just wanted to say that game was soo cool!!! p.s. vist my blog, i just started one!!!