Monday, January 19, 2009

Five people...

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! my choice for you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:-
I make no guarantees that you will like what I make you.-
What I create will be just for you.-
it will be done this year.-
you have no clue what its going to be. it may be a story. it may be poetry. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? not you, thats for sure!- I reserve the right to create something extreamly strange.the catch?

oh, the catch is that you have to put this in your journal as well. we all can make stuff!

My friend Caillie posted this and of course I want something that she makes, so sign up and post it on your blog and I will make you something sometime this year.

3 comments:

Avlor said...

Is it cheating if I signed up under Caillie too?

spinnergirl said...

Only if you don't post it on your blog.

caillie said...

I want in too!!!