Thursday, January 29, 2009

Phat Fiber Reviews

My friends at knit night said they couldn't see the pictures of the items that came with my phatfiber box. I will post better photos and my thoughts on a few of the items I received. I wish I could do them all, but there were way too many to do that.

The first review is for www.dragonladydesigns.etsy.com

She sent these cute stitch markers. They are all glass beads. One is a cute goldfish, a green apple and the last one had a green bead and 2 blue beads on it.




This picture really shows the cuteness of the fish stitch marker. I didn't see any more of these at her shop right now, but she has some awfully cute other items like yellow duckys, turtles, flowers and an assortment of other items.

I would have to say the stitch markers I received are well made and prices/shipping costs are reasonable. And she ships internationally.
Go check her out! I know when I have a few extra dollars her shop will be on my list to shop with.

1 comment:

txdragonlady34 said...

Thanks for the wonderful review!
Kimberly
Dragonlady Designs