Monday, January 26, 2009

Yoga Dog

Well on my path to losing weight, I bought a yoga and pilates workout DVD. I also picked up a yoga mat. Tonight was the first night I had a chance to try them out. Well Ladie decided to join in, by sitting on my back when I was doing something that involved laying on the floor and lifting up your head, shoulders and chest. I'm sure it would have been a cute picture.



I ordered the Phat Fiber Sampler Box for January Wintery Mix theme from http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6302008

This is the box as I opened it. It is brimming over with samples.


It had a couple cute stitch markers.

A project bag and some misc other items. It had wool balls and fragrance for knitters.

It had many samples of fiber. I loved it all. Unfortunately several of the items contain angora. I didn't ask them to not include it, so it was my fault....and I'm sure I have a few friends who could put it to good use.


These are the yarn samples. There where a ton.
The only drawback was that not all of the samples where marked with content. But I did give that feedback and I think that will change in the future.

I am working on getting my newest design put together. It is about 50% done. Can't wait to post a few pictures of it.







No comments: