Monday, February 23, 2009

Decisions decisions....and i am soo weak willed

I just wanted to let anyone who may be watching my blog, that I have not forgotten I need to pick a name for my bag, but I am still debating in my head over 2 of the names that I like. One was very popular and the other name is more like what I thought of calling the smaller (first) design of this bag. I don't think I ever told anyone that name I was going to call it. But I did jokingly call it the ball bag and that isn't what my idea was. So while I continue to mentally debate which one I like best, I will give you a few updates.

I have been intending on every night and weekend for the last 2 weeks, to be home and sew sew sew. But what have I done? You guessed it, not sewing. This weekend I read the last of the Sookie stackhouse books (when does the next one come out?) and I was only going to read a chapter or 2 and then go sew. I am so weak willed that was Sunday about 11 am, well about 3:30 - 4 I finished reading the entire book. I liked this book, but it was almost like there was too much that happened, the war and the vamp takeover. It was almost like she needed to just record those things for something that is coming in the next book. But maybe I'm wrong. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

I have sewn some, but not the amount I had wanted to have done by now. I hope to have the new bags done and listed by March 1st. I will have at least 12 done, and hopefully more done. We'll have to see what distractions put their heads in my way.

After I get those listed I will be taking a break from sewing and the like until I get my taxes done. Not something I am looking forward too, but it has to be done.

My guy is in Texas now and will be there it sounds like until the end of March and then home (I hope, cross my fingers). But it sounds like he may go back to texas after he is home and gets his things taken care of, but he hasn't fully decided yet. But he should be at home for about a week at least. Part of it depends on the weather, if the weather is really good here, then he will probably have to stay and work around here. Anyone want to pray for spring weather with me????

Well off to ponder my decision some more. Hope you all had a Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I should be writing! And knitting! And writing! And knitting!

Instead I'm reading.

And watching reruns of Murder She Wrote (I don't remember much of the 80's but I know cops were never that slow!)

caillie said...

I pre ordered the book off EBay already I think it was may that the new one comes out.