Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fabric shopping

A friend of mine made a cool treasury and included me. (Thank You) Check it out here http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=39560

She made these cool stationary and a nice bookmark for me for a gift. She is soo cool and talented. I even gave her an evil idea for her shop....HaaaaHaaaa I love being evil.

Her shop is at www.Avlor.etsy.com check her cool items out.




These are my latest socks that I am working on. Of course they are inside out as I prefer to knit my socks that way.

I went fabric shopping last night and I had way too much fun. I have at least 3 loads of fabric to prewash! One is in the wash now, but I better get back to my little sweat shop to making bags. I hope to have a few more finished later today or tomorrow to post photos of to give you all another tease. And no they will not all be in the original colors.

No comments: