Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wowzers

Wow #1

I just can't believe the response to my contest...ok I had hoped for this response, but didn't imagine I would get so many wonderful names.

I am planning on having bags available on my etsy and artfire sites before the end of the month. If you would like me to send you an email before I list them for the date/time I plan to list them, please send me an email to your_autumn @ hotmail.com take out the spaces of course. Put Bag List in the subject line, so I don't think you are spam and I will add you to my list for emails. I plan to send out the email the day/evening before.

I have had several of the same names suggested and if I do choose one of those names, I will give the bag to the first person to suggest the name. If you would rather not sign up for a google account, you can email me at the above address or message me on etsy or ravelry.

Wow #2

I went to girls night last night and Aime's hubby came along, he brought this cool protto type for an electric spinning wheel. It is still pretty rough looking but its in the testing phases. It went home with Meghan for some testing out, but its so exciting to think of an electric spinning wheel for a reasonable price. I can't wait for my turn to test it out. I love my spinning wheel, but her bobbins are pretty limited in what they can hold. So when I go to ply, I can't spin off of 2 bobbins onto one because they are all the same size. Now I can spin the yarn back on itself, but I would like to be able to make larger skeins of yarn. The bobbins he brought to show us to try out are HUGE!!!! Can I say YIPPEE loud enough. I'm sure I will be posting more about this in the future.

Artfire...

I haven't posted about this yet, but since I mentioned it above I better now. I have set up a small shop on artfire. If you would like to sign up under me I would appreciate it. The only benefit for me is if 10 people sign up at the US $7.00 level who came to us with your username as the reference, we'll convert your verified membership to FREE for LIFE.

Register on ArtFire.com

My shop is at www.spinningdoggies.artfire.com

I don't have alot listed yet, but hope to add more as time goes on.

So thats all that I can wow about for now, I better get back to the sewing machine, I can finish one more bag tonight. I think I need a sewing fairy.

No comments: