Thursday, March 5, 2009

Almost Friday!!!!

It has been one heck of a week and boy am I glad tomorrow is Friday.


The weather has been beautiful this week, but I havn't had the time to enjoy it. By the time I get home from work, I'm pretty exhausted, so a short walk for the monster and then the time escapes me until it is time for bed.


Not that I haven't gotten anything done, its just not up to my standards.


I did get my final 2 bags done, I will post those this weekend.


Chad is in Louisianna and not real happy about where he is. I keep hoping ( I know this is wrong to hope ) but hoping anyways that he gets fed up enough to ask to be brought home before he was planning. He's planning on being home the last week of March/first week of April. He won't know for sure until the week before, this works so well for my sense of patience (or lack thereof). Of course whenever he does come home, he will likely go back out over the road in a week, unless they have work locally that they Need him for...something else to hope for. ;0)


I have gotten my fingerless mitts knitted up, I just need to write the pattern and find a volunteer to knit them to make sure my pattern makes sense.







Here are a couple photos. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Avlor said...

If you think it's wrong to hope, well I guess I'll be wrong with you and hope for you none the less. ;)