Thursday, March 12, 2009

Its still light out!

Even though I dislike daylight savings time, I do love the fact that it is still light out at 7 pm!!! It sure is a sign that spring will come someday.

Chad is coming home the last week in March/first week in April....woohhoooo! I can't wait! We are starting to really talk about moving in together. We will probably do this the end of July. My lease ends June 30th and his ends July 31st. I can pay one month at a monthly rate. It may be hard to find a place to accept Diesel. But we'll figure it out.

Knitting content....started on a scarf for myself. My old scarf isn't quite as long as I would like it and I have some Lion Brand Jiffy yarn I got on a super sale ($0.50 each!!!!) and I have 4 of them, so that should make more than a scarf!!!

Have a great Friday tomorrow!!!

No comments: