Thursday, September 10, 2009

Morris is a girl


My leaning tree.

The brown trim is what was on the whole house before. The white is the new trim. We have 8 windows done. The rest won't probably be done until spring.


It looks so much better now. The pictures definately don't do it justice.

Last weekend I picked out 2 more Kitties. One that looks like Morris, but she is a girl, so she was named Morris by Chad. And the other kitty is Boots, he is black with 4 white 'boots'. I am complaining because these were all supposed to be my kitties (Chad is allergic) and guess who hasn't gotten to name ANY of the Kittens???
If you guessed me, your right. So I want to get one more kitten, preferrably a female kitten. I still need to take morris and boots to the vet, but I don't think it will happen in the next 2 weeks. I plan to take them to the vet in Beresford to try it out there. I like the vet I use in Tea, but it is a pain to have to drive so far for appointments. And I will need to find a large animal vet if I plan to have livestock next year.

We have had several things happen lately, the water heater died (we fixed it), we got the outside water faucets installed and working, we are still working on the faucet by the old barn floor. We haven't gotten alot done in the house but have made some progress.

I and Meghan are going to have a booth at the Fiber Fair in Watertown on the 19th and 20th, wish us luck! Stop by and say hi if your there.

I haven't gotten my etsy or artfire back up and running yet as I just haven't had alot of time for photographing and listing and that stuff. Hopefully I can do that soon.

With the shortening days, I will have more inside time to do indoor things and will have to worry less about the mowing and the thistles and all that stuff.








2 comments:

Avlor said...

I'm excited that you and meghan will have a booth at NCFF! I'll be looking for you two on Saturday when I'm up there.

sounds like you're making great progress on your house. ;)

caillie said...

The windows will be oh so much nicer when all are done. For now you will be able to tell the difference between the old and new during the winter :-P Oh well at least next spring they will all be finished. The place is really coming along great!!