Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!! & Sale!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. We had a nice day with family eating turkey and pie.

Tonight I had a few helpers with my photography....



Morris has officially become an indoor/outdoor kitty....

Ladie is in heaven, he luvs his kitty Morris

We lost Houdini a few weeks ago so we only have Morris for right now and that is part of the reason that she is a indoor/outdoor kitty now. Chad is the one that initiated the change. She is actually a good indoor kitty. She isn't overly cuddly which is probably why it is working. She does go outside and still catches her own gushy food (ooutside), but is inside (in the mudroom) at night.

I have been busy sewing and trying to get the inside of the house more organized. I took some photos of new items this evening and hope to get them edited and up tomorrow or Saturday.

And I am having a Sale....

This weekend I will be having a sale to kick off the holiday season. 20% off all orders excluding shipping costs. I will refund your difference through paypal. If you want a revised invoice, send me a convo or email. The sale will end Monday night at Midnight (11/30/09). Just head on over to my etsy site at http://www.etsy.com/shop/spinningdoggies

Happy Holidays everyone!