Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Hope everyone had a nice happy Christmas. We got snowed in at home. These pictures are all taken with my cell phone....pretty good huh? The battery on my camera decided to die Christmas Day and I haven't gotten a new battery.



Chad opening his package with lounging pants and snuggie. The pants fit him well, but he hasn't tried on the snuggie yet.
I did get his scarf finished. He hasn't used it yet, but I did try it out when mine got all wet and icky shoveling. It works well. Now I just need to make me an extra for when I get the other all icky.

Saturday we went to Beresford to get a few supplies and came across a plow pulling another out of where it got stuck.

This is the snow drift behind our house. I bet its at least 6 ft high.

Who was it that wanted to live in the country????



2 comments:

Avlor said...

Glad you're doing well and had a good Christmas! We were shocked to come back home and see snow taller than our front steps!

caillie said...

Great Photos! That drift is crazy!